Monday, December 03, 2007

i've got an offer to continue my studies at PhD level. I've known this is coming, but somehow or rather i thought that it would never come to be. but then, suddenly one fine day Dr Teh n Prof Zaki called me and Wani to Prof Zaki's office to discuss about the conversion..

Yes, I know that the offer is not yet a reality. There are countless processes prior to conversion like the progress report submission, progress report presentation, supervisors' support and recommendation to the university..etcetera2...Just thinking about doing a PhD project made me feel more adult, not a little girl that could fool around anymore. more responsible maybe? hmm..

i know full well that becoming a PhD student is not a breeze..more like a ferocious gale or heavy rain. The commitment and the sacrifice needed is just too great. Far more than the trials and tribulations faced during bachelor's degree.
sometimes in my head, i keep asking myself, "Why am i doing this?!!"
But then, on a second thought, there is really nothing else i'd rather be doing.
Ironic..or moronic? i truly don't know...

No comments: