Thursday, January 24, 2008

Slm
Yesterday i went out with my high school buddies; Alifah n Diana.
Can't believe how long the years have gone and we haven't seen each other. i think it's been almost 7 years...
But true friends stay together, even when not together in the truest sense of the word, we were still together in our hearts :)

It makes me happy seeing that my friends have done good for themselves; Alifah now works at an international engineering company (UK based) and Diana is now a research officer at HKL.
The only sad note was when we found out that Alifah may have to be transferred to UK for a year, as part of her training. However, that is not conclusive yet.
But thinking it over again, i think it's ok if she transferred because it would be best for her budding career.

Initially, i was afraid that i would be lost for words if i met them again because there'd be no current shared experiences that could be talked about. silly, silly me.
Thankfully, i was dead wrong, and it's unbelievable that the very thought could ever cross my mind. It turned out that time was never enough, we were talking non stop and about everything! hehe
The meeting was like we were never apart, because the warmth still felt like yesteryears.
it's hard to sum 7 years of life into just a couple of hours. so we agreed that we should meet up again. And i can't wait!
:) *happy*

*************************************************************************************
Right now, i'm missing all my friends.
My friends in SRK Raja Muda, SMKSAAS, SAMURA, Kolej Kurniawan, KMPk and of course UNIMAS.
Even though i am not the most talkative person, i do like to hear stories hehe
sometimes the best way to get to know a person is over a cup of coffee or lunch at a nice quiet place.
But the top of my list of friends i miss the most would be my closest friends during my journey through each level of formal education.
Every level represent a complete chapter of my life. And you, my friends are part of it.
For this, i thank you :)

No comments: