Monday, October 30, 2017

I have nothing but if I have You, I have everything

It is funny that for some people, all that they can see and talk about is what you lack. For me it all comes down to rizq: some people have too much and some people have too little. For you who think that what you have is yours alone, I hope you remember Allah when He takes it from you in a blink of an eye, because it is not yours at all. It is His and all of this is just to see how well you and me deal with whatever life decides to throw at us. I hope you have the grace to laugh at yourself, the way you heartily laugh at others. I am defenseless and cannot stop you from doing what you did. I have no father now, I have no friend, I have no one. Maybe I hoped someone would protect me from all of these things but there is no one. I am now a joke just because people think it is funny that I am alone. But it is ok because after all, Allah is al-Wali, The Protecting Friend for those who turn to Him. I have no one but if I have Him, I have everything.

No comments: