Sunday, December 16, 2007

slm...
today is not too good. it's been two days since i've known that the progress report for conversion to PhD is due in January, as opposed to Mac before..
I've been in front of this computer countless times, trying to bring myself to write something worthwhile for my report. but as my feelings are like storm in the seas, i couldn't. so the thing i ended up doing is to Procrastinate.
Procrastination. Lost in confusion. Overwhelmed by the sheer enormity of my task.
So why couldn't i start?
...hmm..i guess this isn't the first time these things happen to me. i think i am not one of those people that are able to do their work early. i thrive in the eleventh hour, basking in the rush of adrenaline while racing to reach the deadline.
Just hope i reach the deadline. Or it'll just be a line where i'll be dead.
********
Ya Allah, berikanlah aku kekuatan untuk mengatasi kelemahanku sebagai seorang insan.

No comments: