Thursday, July 17, 2008

How true!

These are some quotes I found while surfing, thought it would b lovely to share it with you ;)

Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure. ~Murphy's Law

The man who says he is willing to meet you halfway is usually a poor judge of distance. ~Author Unknown

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement. ~Author Unknown

No one is listening until you fart. ~Author Unknown

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific. ~Jane Wagner, The Search For Intelligent Life In The Universe, performed by Lily Tomlin

It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it. ~Author Unknown

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad. ~P.D. East

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. ~Author Unknown

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes. ~Author Unknown

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years. ~Author Unknown

Protect me from knowing what I don't need to know. Protect me from even knowing that there are things to know that I don't know. Protect me from knowing that I decided not to know about the things that I decided not to know about. Amen. ~Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Lord, lord, lord. Protect me from the consequences of the above prayer. ~Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

No comments: