Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mountain of work

slm :)
it's been awhile since I've wrote anything here.
I'm busy nowadays, climbing the gigantic mountain of work and racing for time.
Even the reason I am able to write anything now is because I am currently waiting for my real-time PCR to finish (maybe it'll be finished at 11.00 p.m).
I wish it could be faster...I wish I were faster.
*********************************************************************************

This Saturday I'll be meeting with Aishah, from Sabah. It is not often that she came down here so I'm taking this opportunity to catch up and be updated about each other lives'.
After my friends and I went our separate ways after graduation, the simple act of saying "hello" seem so hard to do. It's like life is so full of other things that it takes a great amount of effort and determination to keep in touch. We are all so caught up in the rapid flow of life that things that should be important (like family and friends) seem like a blur and all that we can say as we see it pass by is "sorry I can't make it, I have so much work to do" and just watch helplessly as they went on with their own lives without you in it.
Well, what did you expect? Who are we to make them wait?

No comments: