Friday, December 26, 2008

The Talk and The Tag

I can't wait for 2009 to come. Yeah, I know life is a continuous book and it doesn't mean that an ending of the year would mean an ending or beginning of anything. But I am excited anyway ;)
One more thing, the end of the year is not too late for the first of anything right?
Firstly, I've never gotten the "Talk". You know, the bewildering talk face to face when someone asks you The Question: When are you getting married?
Haha, honestly, I've never had the talk before (not that I remembered :p), people would just ask me, "When are you going to finish your studies?" all the while giving me the eye, but I just ignored it and say, "Maybe for 2 more years" and just walk off quickly because by the look that person gave me earlier I know I won't like where the conversation is heading ;) Quite sneaky huh?

But then...I could only get myself off the hook for so long. Last week, I got it from the most unlikeliest person: my uncle who just got married. Seriously, if you know him, you wouldn't believe he was the one who gave me my first "Talk". Haha, I just can't be serious even when he is talking of a very serious thing ---> it is just not like him. I laughed and asked him to stop because it's just too weird! But he just went right on and I just listened :) But I don't mind because I know that newly married people have this inexplicable urge to make anyone who is unattached to get hitched ASAP.
I've braced myself physically and mentally to deal with such aggressiveness toward my single and unattached status. Bring it on! Haha

Secondly, I've never been tagged before (mostly because this blog of mine is "out of the loop" hehe). So this is another first for me from Hani -->

Answer this bunch of question based on the opposite gender. no family members is allowed.

What is the relationship of you and him?
Long lost crush

Your 5 impressions towards him
1. more or less pious
2. doesn't show his piousness, hell gila tapi baik ;)
3. loves his mother
4. opinionated
5. dreamy heavenly eyes (I am thankful that there is no way he'll be reading this)

The most memorable things he had done for you
Once in class he was doing a group presentation and I asked a question for them. Then he walked up, put up his hands like he was stopping his friends from answering my question (depakan tangan..susah tul nk describe) and gave me his full attention, as if there was only me and him (--this is beginning to sound like a teen flick). And I melted.

The most memorable things he have said to you
Never said anything directly. It's the eyes, you know :p

If he becomes your enemy, you will...
Ignore him as always (what you don't know won't hurt you, right?)

If he becomes your enemy, the reason is...
Both of our Gigantic ego

The most desirable thing to do on him is...
Err...smile?

The overall impression of him?
Mr Too Perfect, gotta get over him.

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
This quiet serious girl who is harmless like a mouse.

The character of you for yourself is...
An abstract thinker

The character you hate of yourself is...
My innate inability to intiate or engage in small talk

The most ideal person that you want to be is...
Someone who does much but expect less

For the people who care about and like you, say something about them
Thank you. If you'll tell me who you are I'll return it sevenfold :)

10 people to tag

(in random order)

1. Fizah
2. Fazleen
3. Wanie
4. Kak Nana
5. Sha
6. Z
7. Alifah
8. Fadil
9. Zam
10. Anyone who care to be tagged!

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
*Secret*

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
female

What is no. 1 studying about?
bacteria + oil ==> thesis

Is no. 4 single?
And available, if I might add

Who is no. 5?
Math genius in the lab

Say something about no. 6?
Always asking me to skip math class during matrix haha

---> This tag is all in good fun. Don't make things complicated k :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the "he" ;p

ladyrora said...

mmg u abstract thinker la Rosalina~ tp i suka, haha =)

Ice Rose Princess said...

to fizah:
mane bleh bgtau kt cni, malulah aku hahaha

to sharifah:
haha, thanx ;)