Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pixeled view

Change is necessary for several reasons, and you completely understand that. After all, change is second nature to you -- the more sudden the better. Still, even you occasionally have a problem adapting to something startling that's handed down from on high -- especially if it happens without your input. Fortunately, everything that's going on now was more or less personally orchestrated by you. Count your blessings and resolve to be patient if it's not always this way.

Hey, look at my horoscope today.
I like to read horoscopes, not because I totally believe what it says and follow it to the tee but I like the sayings. For me, it's like a personal quote just for me.
For this one, it is good advice to count your blessings and be patient when things are changing toward the direction that you rather it not be. I really believe that everything will happen as it should be.
No injustice if you look at the big picture. Don't zoom in to a pixel and say that the whole picture is just a black dot. That way, you can't see the beautiful image life is trying to show you. The life we lead now have no map, so we don't know where we'll end up in the future. You can't even tell me for sure what will transpire 2 minutes ahead of time, so don't pass judgment on things that haven't fully unraveled yet.
Sometimes things are not what they seem; you just got to have faith ;)

2 comments:

David Firepig said...

http://www.onlinechineseastrology.com/

this is a good site to check your horoscope, i hope you like it

nur_aqli said...

thanks