Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And the rest is like whatever



The people closest to me will know that I laugh easily at the most simple things. I don't know, maybe my kind of dry humor works readily in any situation. Maybe it is a kind of self defense mechanism. Personally I think it is quite a gift to see the lighter side of everything. It takes a load off your shoulders and helps elevate our spirits to see a different perspective to an otherwise gloomy situation.
However, most of them don't get it. They're like, "why is that so funny?" and most of the time I have a secret fear that when I explain to them why it seems funny to me, they'll think I'm weird or just plain crazy. Some that do, we're like kindred spirits! Put in this dreary world with a different set of spectacles to view the world with. Because some just don't get it.
But I do. And my friends do too. It's either they get it or they just let it slip and accept me as the original person that I am haha.
Like in the song, we're two birds of a feather. And the rest just doesn't matter ;)

p/s: My friends and I have just done something very exciting. We've bought tickets to Krabi! It is for next year, but hey, we have committed ourselves to this holiday thing which I hope will blossom to reality and act as a catalyst for making us globetrotters :D

No comments: