Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A sprint to the end

One of my old friends have said that my blog always tell sad stories. Ok, maybe not sad all the time but happy posts are very rare in between.
Now, I think we're not friends anymore. I wonder why these things happen. Oh well, life goes on.
.
.
.
However, it is true that my urges to write always come when I have something burning in my chest that I have to let out or just a random thought or perspectives that I like to share.
When happy moments come, usually going to the computer to blog about it would be farthest in my mind ;)
So lately so much has happened. I'm at the writing stage now for my thesis, although there are some additional labwork left. But the bulk of it is already completed. Alhamdulillah.
BUT, writing is hard! huhu, especially with someone like me who hardly have any resistance at all when temptation/ distraction knocks. I suspect that even my SV knows this because she quarantined those who are supposed to be writing their thesis in an isolation room. She can only do so much, the rest is entirely up to me.
And that is exactly what scares me. Having someone else to blame would definitely lessen the pressure and expectations but sadly, there is none. Dr (Phd) is not a joint title, you know. So like it or not, I have to pull through.
InsyaAllah it'll be ok. No doubt about that.
But for now, the thing to do is FOCUS!

No comments: