Sunday, March 03, 2019

Babbles

Re: Dramas
I can't stand TV dramas, especially those with love themes. They leave me with my head spinning and my heart felt like it has a part of it missing.
So I would really try to avoid watching them on my own, but if in the company of others then I can't do much.
I can't stand the over-sweetness!

Re: Weekday wreck
My weekdays feels like endless running around. I wake up, go to work, then go to my night classes, go back home to sleep and then wake up the next day to go to work again. Endless blur of events. All decisions made on the spot, several tasks in one go (I'm the worst multi-tasker) that I don't have time to gather my thoughts.
Sometimes, striving for the deadline I think I've forgotten how to laugh. Sometimes people laugh, I just don't get it! Maybe, it's because I'm so distracted. I wonder where did my laugh go? All I have left are automatic smiles. So I make it a point to smile as wide as possible, as sincere as possible, hoping for the sunshine in my smile would light up my heart. Point is, I try to be present. Just to give everything during the moment. Because that moment is all I have. Maybe, the next moment, I'll have to go and drown in work..further drifting away from everyone.

Re: A present for the future
I keep a present on my dashboard. A carelessly thrown on the dashboard cardboard box, tied with a thin brown rope, topped with a single pink flower and green leaf at the side. It's empty actually, as it is actually a door gift from my friend's wedding. I like to see it when driving, a nice diversion from the morning traffic jam or the end  of day rush hour. Somehow, it signals that there'll be a nice surprise for me in the future. It's just that I have to hold on for a bit more ;)


No comments: