Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lonely platform



Sedih...
Sad...
Right now, I feel as though I am waiting on a lonely train platform. I've been here for as long as I know, but somehow when I arrived here the train was already gone. Even though I tried to run after it, I couldn't. Sometimes it seemed close, but when I try to grip it with my hands, it slipped away. Then I had to just let go.
I stopped running, then my steps slowed down to a stop. I could only stand there and stare at the moving train. With every second passing, it moved away, getting smaller and smaller then eventually it disappeared from view.
Why it didn't wait for me?
I can't move. I am stuck at this lonely platform.
I hate being alone even though I am strong enough to stand it.
But being strong is tiring.
Why did others managed to get on the train?
It is supposed to be my place! Mine!
So unfair and I despise the whole situation.
But when I think about it, I don't want to get on the train with those people. Let them go.
Maybe I'll switch my destination.
Maybe that time no one would tell me that I'm not worth it, that I have no chance at all to get on the train.
Maybe there is a reason that is beyond my comprehension.
Maybe that would make all the difference.
Maybe...just this once it would be better.
.
.
.
.
.
Gotta have faith!

No comments: