Friday, May 08, 2009

No more drama


Lyrics | Mary J Blige lyrics - No More Drama lyrics


No More Drama - Mary J. Blige

A heavy heart weighs down your mind.
The dominant emotion now is: Bored.
Bored with all the soap-opera drama.
Bored with people getting all hyped over insignificant things.
Bored with people "merajuk" and expect me to go and apologize.
Bored with people getting irrational and irate over nothing.
Bored with hypocritical people.
Bored with simple minded people.
Bored with mediocrity.
Bored with unfairness.
Bored with boring people.
.
.
.
My colour now is: blue black. Like the sores after a fight.

Why? because I think I have other important things that should have my utmost attention. My family and my PhD.
I miss my family, the precious times lost to stupid things.
I even miss my extended family and the gaths that I was unable to attend.
Know this: I carry all of you in my heart. Because it's from all of you I get my strength. Without you, I'll be what I really am: an afraid, cowardly, weak person.
and for my PhD, if you were a person I'd say, "Hold on please, let all of these drama pass first then I'll be with you again".
I want to do my work in peace!

All other things, please step aside.

p/s: Don't worry people. This blog is like a trash can. This is where I dump all the rubbish bugging my mind. I'm ok ;)

2 comments:

Just^me said...

bored is one part of life.
sometimes something is not smoothly as expected as our ways but we move on.
So be patients is the key.


just my two cents of worth

Ice Rose Princess said...

yeah...
if patience is indeed the key, I think I left it somewhere. I'll find it, somehow :p