Sunday, May 03, 2009

Rosalina

Ever googled your own name?
Haha. I have, just because I was bored.
I've found many songs about Rosalina, all singing about how much they love me hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I wish.

Njoy! Keep me in your hearts ya ;)

-This one's my favourite although I don't understand a word he's singing

Rosalina - Fabio Concato

-Another one. This one makes me think of Africa. I don't know why.


Rosalina - The Upbeat

-This is another song about Rosalina that I don't understand. But it has some kind of raggae feel to it hehe (some pf the lyrics sond to me like: OooOOo Rosalina nak gado :p)


rosalina - Anslom

-This video even has lyrics. It's in some kind of Indonesian diaelect. I don't understand, but hey, they're singing about a girl named Rosalina :)


Rosalina - ADC Voices

-Hahahaha, at last! A song that I could understand. Hehe, sweet, but kinda slow for me

No comments: