Friday, January 15, 2010

Dancing in a minefield

I mistrust myself to act accordingly in a distrustful environment.
It's like you're waging a defensive war against a force that would pounce on you on any time that you miss a step.
Take one step forward, but then two steps back.
Ever watchful of your back.
Glance to the right, you see people whispering and you feel unsafe. A glance to the left, you see people smiling and you feel suspicious.
What the hell is going on?
All you trust is yourself, but it's lonely at the top.
But the silence keeps secrets.
That is what's important.

2 comments:

'Aini said...

"Glance to the right, you see people whispering..." --> they were saying: I really want to know how she can climb all the mountains!
"A glance to the left, you see people smiling..." --> Omg, she's looking at me, that strong and pretty woman!

Ice Rose Princess said...

haha, yes, that's what I need: positive thinking!
But, I wrote this for someone I know...eventhough sometimes kene juga diri sendri sipi2 hehehe