Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to start a revolution from my head

I really shouldn't be writing this.
Especially with a presentation due tomorrow morning. Plus, it will be a Monday.
So I really, really, really shouldn't be writing this.
.
.
.
But I can't get it out of my mind, so it is hampering my productivity. I figured that might as well get it over and done so that my mind's RAM can be used for other pressing matters i.e tomorrow's presentation.

So...erm...have you noticed the changed header and title up there? I personally like the photo: I took it from here. The site's in German, so I don't really know if I'm breaking any rules for making the photo my header. But at least I acknowledge the site, right?

For what it is worth, these few weeks (or month?) has been an emotional roller coaster, an overhaul of sorts. All fields of my life (family, love, career..etc) all demand big decisions, strong determination and steel resolve. From all the mind's acrobatics I think that maybe some new connections have been soldered in the brain circuits to effect a change in thoughts and conduct.
I just hope that everything is for the best. Ramadan is indeed a school for the soul. There's something in the air I think, that makes everything viewed with more clarity and without bias.

More matured, perhaps?
I don't know. Time will tell, I guess.

The only way to now if all these changes are any good is to brace for another round of life's challenges. Then only you'll know if you've gotten somewhere instead of just running around in small circles, never venturing out from your small space.
As I always say: the world is too big to be stuck in one place, you know? ;)

No comments: