Thursday, September 02, 2010

Bare moment

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
~Robert McCloskey
Is it possible to reveal to much?
But what frustrates me is that sometimes I feel sorely misunderstood. I hate that because I don't really have the time or even the patience to explain what I mean in the truest sense.
I don't think they want to hear anyway, because it sends a thrill down the spine whenever we believe that we understand something, more so than the person in question.
Haih...
I don't know. But to be laid bare, in front of stranger's eyes, stripped from your defenses: all that I can muster is clammed up silence.
In my head I prayed: let this moment pass.
And it passed. May it be left in that moment, without another mention.

2 comments:

f!zV said...

hey, what happend?

Ice Rose Princess said...

hari tu geram coz ada org suka buat assumption macam2 yang x betul. xpela, walopun niat die baik, tapi menggeramkan. nnt la, bile jumpa ko, aku update. tp xde apa2 pun.
ko cuti bile ni? jom jumpa! :)