Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Dreaming out loud


I am at the hospital now, vigilantly hoping for the best.
Sometimes I don't think I am cut out for this.
I don't know what I am doing most of the time and each time it turns out the way it did was entirely by divine intervention.
During these times, the insignificance of our efforts is a stark contrast to the finality of destiny. But destiny is not a fixed thing you know, it could be easily changed with a powerful kun fayakun by Allah the Almighty.
.
.
.
It'd be good, to have someone that wants to hear your stories for the day. And then rest your shoulders together at the end of the story because each other is the only source of comfort.
It would be different, I think.
I am unsure, but I sure hope so.
I think it is unfair that you give me just a glimpse of that world I've never known but hope to be in. I thought I saw you during that isolated moment in time, but that may very well be just a figment of my imagination. Just me dreaming out loud.
But let that be in the incessant anticipation of the ever changing future.
For now, the world would go on as it should be.
Because in the end, everything would be as it should be.

No comments: