Thursday, April 07, 2011

Just a thought

Yesterday, I watched New Moon on TV.
And I think I'd choose Jacob over Edward.
I'm just saying (disclaimer sbb takut kena marah dgn hardcore edwardians :p)
I'd prefer warmth over cold.
I'd pick light over dark.
I'd choose someone actually there than someone who ran away due to unfathomable reasons.
I don't know, I just think that it is quite stupid of Edward for leaving Bella alone unprotected. And he is torturing himself by being alone in Rome when they wanted so badly to be with each other.
Oh please, unwarranted sacrifices are not my thing, especially when it is me at stake.
Sorry but I don't think the centuries of age in Edward did anything for his maturity of mind (I'd thought he be more wise) as compared to the youth in Jacob.
But hey, the things that make up maturity like sensibility, reliability and thoughtfulness cannot be measured in numbers. And age is indeed just a number.
So there: I'd pick Jacob rather than Edward (but it is easy to make this decision as a bystander and not actually the one head over heels in love with a vampire).
I'm just saying...(another disclaimer, help! :p)

No comments: