Saturday, April 09, 2011

I wonder where are you

Oh you yellow leaves
that whirl upon the autumn slopes
if only for a moment
do not whirl down in such confusion,
that i may see where my beloved dwells.
~Kakinomoto no Hitomaro ( 8th century)

Beautiful poem. Nothing more, nothing less.
All these questioning and taking fate to task makes me afraid I'll slip.
I'll fall into the unforgivable sin of not being grateful to Allah.
Why this, why that.
All are dangerous questions.
.
.
.
The world keep revolving, going with such fast pace that sometimes it becomes a blur that surrounds me. Everything falls with such confusion that it becomes hard to focus.
Sometimes it is overwhelming.
One way is to expand your heart to receive all the sorrows, all the happiness, all the challenges that come your way. And be kind. Be kind to yourself. Don't beat up yourself too much: negative motivation is poison, not a cure.
Just do everything that you can do. Beyond that, leave it to Him.
Patience and being grateful is such a hard thing to do.
Trust me, I know.

No comments: