Friday, January 21, 2011

Everything is clear in the morning light



Today I'm wearing bright colors, and with a hot pink sweater to top it all off.
This morning I made the decision to go on a picnic by myself because the sky is too beautiful not to bask in its glory. You can see for yourself in the pic up there. Brilliant right? God is after all the greatest artist.
So I brought a mcD breakfast with hot tea and sat on a bench in front of the faculty. So there I was, enjoying my breakfast while observing commuters rushing by, eager to go to work (at least that is what I hope). The Puncak Alam campus is really beautiful, especially in the mornings. Its like going on a vacation to Cameron Highlands or someplace like that where the only time it is interesting there is when the rays of the sun breaks through the cold clouds to shine forth in defiance of the gloom carried by the clouds.
.
.
.
I'm not particularly happy inside, in fact I feel I'm stressed out with the drama all around me.
So as a kind of defense mechanism that holds logic only to me, I'm surrounding myself with happy things a refusal to get sucked into the abyss of depression.
So is this all working?
I suppose so.
In the end, la haula wala quwwata illa billah ;)

No comments: