Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time relativity


A night full of talking that hurts,
my worst held-back secrets. Everything
has to do with loving and not loving.
This night will pass.
Then we have work to do.
~Rumi

The day will come when I hit 27.
Just around the corner, ever patient in waiting its turn.
Then the questions will come:
Bila nak habis blaja ni?
Bila nak ada bf?
Bila nak itu, bila nak ini.

Entah. Jawapan universal untuk semua soalan susah.

But, I am ever praying and waiting. You ask because for you it seems so long. Tell me, what do you think I feel?

To this,
I say La haula wala quwwata illa billah
... with a bright smile of course, because faith is illogical but powerful all at the same time :)

p/s: the pic above is the view from the old faculty in Shah Alam at dusk

No comments: