Friday, August 06, 2010

Melancholy


I sent my sis to tuition just now. Then as I pulled up in front of my house, this song came out from the radio. It's a sweet melancholy song, one that can bring a cloud over your heart and blast you off to forgotten places in your memories.

Can it be possible that memories re-create themselves with every remembrance? Somehow it embellishes it, covering up the reality that brought you to make the decisions you did.

Memories can also be in the form of illusion. A dream that was faded awhile to the background while you're chasing other worldly things. It doesn't make it seem less real to me. Illusions can hurt too. Sometimes even more so.

This may or may not be a part of my future or past, but still this song tugs the strings of my heart. As always, time will bring revelation even if it doesn't guarantee salvation.

No comments: